Saturday, March 10, 2012

Recluse

As of late, due to the inclement weather (mild by Swedish standards, insane by mine), sometimes I don't really feel as though I am living in a foreign country. This is due to the fact that I spend most of my time indoors, relegated to my apartment, where I only watch TV shows that I have downloaded (naturally, all American), the only radio I listen to is NPR on the web, and Google has been set to English/America.

I feel like Napoleon after being exiled to Saint Helena (not the best reference, I know) ...or maybe what I am experiencing is just your average Swedish winter?

On a more exciting note, I will be escaping to Amsterdam for a short trip in about a week! Can't wait for warmer temperatures and cheaper prices - definitely a reason to celebrate :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment